Useful & practical information about the Residence Application
Dear Foreign Health Insurance ( Yabancı Sağlık Sigortası ) Customers, In this week's article, we have gathered really important and useful issues for you in the residence permit processes in Turkey. We believe that this article, which is explained from foreign health insurance to the process of obtaining a residence permit, will be very useful for people who will get a residence permit and who will have foreign health insurance.
We will share the topics in order.
· Foreign persons wishing to reside in Turkey are required to apply for residency during the visa period of a minimum of 30 maximum 90 days before the end of their visa period after entering Turkey. Individuals who will make a residence extension must submit their applications 2 months before the end of the residence.
· First-time residents cannot apply without entering Turkey.
· The most important thing to consider when making these applications should be taken care of through the official site of our state, https://e-ikamet.goc.gov.tr/ site. Fees are charged by many brokerages, such a process is illegal, serious grievances and problems with application processes can occur.
· In addition, it is very risky for you to share your private information such as Passport, ID, User Passwords, photo and address information with third parties via WhatsApp or e-mail and is prohibited by KVKK.
· In the first stage, the application process should be started by selecting the type of residence application that is suitable for the purpose of staying through the https://e-ikamet.goc.gov.tr/ site.
· Applications are made to provincial migration authorities in the province where the foreign person resides and therefore unfortunately there is no positive response for individuals who request to receive the appointment from a different province.
· The information to be declared when making an appointment must be the same as the information contained in the documents to be declared on the date of appointment.
· Biometric photos must be uploaded when making an appointment or the next step in the application process cannot be made.
· Another important issue when entering passport information is the validity period of your passport. If the passport expiry date expires before your residence request date, you cannot complete your application, which means that you can request residency up to a maximum of 2 months before your passport validity date, so foreigners with a short passport period must first renew their passport or first apply for short-term residence and renew their passport within this period.
· Caution should be taken to make sure that the address you declare during the appointment process is the residence address in Turkey because the notarized certificate of this residence address is among the documents to be submitted on the day of the appointment.
· For residence, you must have a private health insurance covering the periods of residence. When purchasing your insurance, be sure to choose authorized agents for insurance. Unfortunately, policy issuing by brokerages that are not insured may cause you to encounter problems such as invalid policy at the appointment.
· Another important thing to consider when making an appointment is insurance information. When making an appointment, your insurance information must be correctly defined in the system. Unfortunately, most people choose the types of insurance that do not require compulsory insurance information, such as SSI, when making an appointment and move on to the next step. However, this situation causes many important errors due to the faulty insurance type and dates on the appointment day.
Therefore, foreign health insurance must be purchased for residence before making an appointment. When purchasing insurance, it is necessary to take care that the date of residence claim in the first applications and the extension date are the same as the extension date of the residence.
Many people make mistakes when adding insurance information to the appointment screen. The points to be considered in this regard are;
· The page should be in Turkish and you should be logged in from the computer, not your mobile phone.
· Insurance Type: You must choose Private Health Insurance.
· Company Name: Select the insurance company you purchased. The example is: Turk Nippon Insurance Inc.
· Effective Date: Policy Expiration Date
· Policy No: .......... Is the part up to the ' / ' sign.
· Refresh No: 0 ( zero )
· After typing this information, you should press the ADD button and proceed.
* Individuals who will apply for any of the short-term types of residence are sufficient to obtain insurance for themselves individually. All family members must be insured.
* Making sure to state your reason for staying in Turkey will contribute greatly to the evaluation of your residence.
* After completing your residence appointment https://www.gib.gov.tr/ you can pay your fees through the website and create your tax ID number online.
Documents that you must take with you on the day of the appointment after completing all these steps;
1. Copy of passport
2. 4 biometric photos
3. Residence appointment application form
4. Tax number document
5. Bank account breakdown if there are any
6. Notarized certificate of residence address
7. Electronic or wet signed certificate of foreign health insurance
E-ikametsigorta.com is an Online purchasing platform that offers foreign health insurance for residence. Please visit the homepage of our website for our foreign health insurance services.
E-İkamet Sigorta Team
Important Note; Carry out all your residence transactions yourself at https://e-ikamet.goc.gov.tr/, the official website of the Republic of Turkey. Be wary of sharing your personal information with third parties and intermediaries. Never apply for residency outside of this site.
Tags: Insurance for Residence ; Foreign Health Insurance; Insurance for Foreigners; Health insurance for residence permit in Turkey; Residence Insurance; страховка длявнж в турции ; www.e-ikamet.goc.gov.tr; Foreigner Health Insurance ; Residence Insurance ; Residence Insurance ; Residence Insurance; İkamet insurance; Yabancı Sağlık Sigortası