How to apply for Foreign Student Residency
Dear Foreign Health Insurance customers, with this blog post, we will share up-to-date information that we believe will be really important and useful to the application process of foreign guests applying for residency as students in Turkey.
· First of all, appointments are made via https://e-ikamet.goc.gov.tr/, the official website of our government, which has many intermediary institutions similar to the immigration administration website, so you should note that the site you are processing is https://e-ikamet.goc.gov.tr/
· When making an E-İkamet Appointment Registration, it is important to ensure that your information is complete and the same as the information to be declared on the date of the appointment.
· The mandatory documents must be completed on the date of the appointment and the full interview must be taken.
Requirements for Student Residency
· Foreign students who will receive a degree in associate, undergraduate, master's or doctoral education in a higher education institution in Turkey may apply for a residence permit.
· In order to apply for student residency, the student must apply for a visa exemption/visa period.
· If the parolees did not register for the university at the time of their entry, they could not apply for a student residence permit.
· Foreign students applying for a student residence permit within the first 3 months of the university registration date may apply without declaring Health Insurance if they commit to insurance within these 3 months. After the first three months, health insurance is mandatory in the student housing, as stated in the Law No. 6458, as in other types of residency.
According to this,
Foreign students without insurance must obtain foreign ( İkamet ) health insurance, which is in accordance with the minimum guarantee structure set in the general regarding the İkamet Health Insurance to be carried out in the claims of visas and residenties dated 16/06/2021/ve2021/8.
· If the university has been contacted, the appointment date given by the immigration administration must be located at the location indicated. Otherwise, applicants whose appointment is prior to the date of the appointment at the university will not be accepted. The applicants who have an appointment with a future date will only be accepted if they apply individually on the date of the appointment. However, these statements are not considered as excuses if the subject matter such as attendance and examination are presented as an excuse.
How to Buy Foreign Health Insurance for Student Procurement Application
E-ikametsigorta.com is an online procurement platform that offers foreign health insurance for residential use only. Our website is already set up for this purpose and there are only 1 insurance products. Our policy also applies to residency applications. Our policy covers the minimum security structure set out in the General on the Special Health Insurance to be made in the claims of visas and residency on the date 16/06/2021, ve2021/8, and is therefore suitable for student housing.
We specifically recommend that you receive your residency insurance online, as well as many benefits such as competitive prices, time savings, instant registration of all your transactions.
You can purchase your most appropriate Foreign ( Ikamet ) Health Insurance online at any time of day, at just 3 steps and 3 minutes, and access your Electronic Signature Police and Police number. Once purchased, your policy will be sent electronically signed to your e-mail address immediately. Also, if you select the shipping option, your policies will be at your address for free on a maximum of 2 business days.
According to data from 2022, Ankara Sigorta Company, Turk Nippon Sigorta Company and Demir Sigorta Company are the leading insurance companies in their residential insurance.
Ankara Sigorta Company, Foreign Health Insurance price is the lowest legal price, starting at 783 TL 1-year, 2-year 1,958 TL.
Turk Nippon Sigorta Company, Foreign Health Insurance, the lowest legal price is 1,170 TL for 1 years and 2,925 TL for 2 years.
Demir Sigorta Company, Foreign Health Insurance, the lowest legal price is 1,165 TL for 1 years and 2,912 TL for 2 years.
What should Foreigners do when their residency permit expires?
If the right to be a student is still in place;
· Foreign students with residency permits must begin to apply for extension applications two months ago if they wish to continue living in Turkey. However, foreign students whose residence permit has been completed can apply as a penal application within 10 days of their residency deadline.
If the 10-day application period has been missed;
· If there is a valid excuse for a foreign student exceeding the 10-day application period, he will contact the Migration Administration with the written document that proves his alibi. An excuse received by a petition is evaluated by the authorized commission. If the commission decides negatively, the decision-making period of the commission will be included in the penalty.
· If the foreign student does not have a valid excuse, the application is rejected and directed to leave the country.
If he's out of student rights;
· The student's right to student is over and subject to the provisions regarding applying for other types of residency. In any case, he must apply for a transfer to the type of residence permit that he has provided with the terms of 10 days after the end of residence.
What should students who graduate or will do?
· Foreign students who will graduate are obliged to report their graduation to the Migration Administration within 10 days according to regulations on residency procedures.
What should students change School/Department/Faculty do?
· If a foreign student is making a university change with another province, he is obliged to report to the Migration Administration within 10 days.
· If the foreign student is moving to a university within the same province, if he has changed his school, department without any interruption in student status, he is obliged to report to the Migration Administration within 20 days
E-ikametsigorta.com is an online procurement platform that offers foreign health insurance for residential use only. Our website is already set up for this purpose and there are only 1 insurance products. Our policy also applies to residency applications. In the application process, we will be free of all our knowledge and experience
Important Note: Do all your residency yourself at https://e-ikamet.goc.gov.tr/, the official website of the Republic of Turkey. Avoid sharing personal information with third parties and agents.
Tags: Insurance for Residence , Foreign Health Insurance; Insurance for Foreigners , Health insurance for residence permit in Turkey , Residence Insurance , страховка длявнж в турции , www.e-ikamet.goc.gov.tr , Foreigner Health Insurance , İkamet insurance , Yabancı Sağlık Sigortası , Yabancı Sigorta, Oturum İzin Sigorta , Göç İdaresi Sigorta , E-İkamet Başvuru Sigortası , İkamet Sağlık Sigortası , İkamet Sigorta , Turkish Citizenship , Ankara Sigorta , Türk Nippon Sigorta , Sompo Japan Sigorta , Arex Sigorta , Groupama Sigorta , Demir Sigorta , İkamet için Sigorta , İkamet Başvuru Sigortası , İkamet Sigortası