Dear Foreign Health Insurance customers, we continue to share the legal information we have learned about the insurance and residence processes in order to make the lives of our foreign guests living in Turkey easier.
With this week's blog post we will go over the questions, "What is Insurance? '', '' How Many Types of Insurance Are There in Turkey? “
What is Insurance?
Insurance is the assurance of a future risk in return for a premium. In other words, we can say that it is the assurance of possible risks that may happen to us in an unexpected situation.
What are the Insurance Types in Turkey?
1. Mandatory Traffic Insurance
2. Motor Vehicle Insurance
3. Complementary Health Insurance
4. Private Health Insurance
5. Foreign Health Insurance
6. Housing Insurance
7. DASK (Mandatory Earthquake Insurance)
8. Life Insurance
9. Personal Accident Insurance
10. Pet insurance
11. Cell Phone Insurance
12. Transport Insurances
13. Machine-Assembly Fuses
14. Travel Insurance
If it is necessary to examine these insurances under the main headings;
Vehicle Insurances; Insurances under this heading are Compulsory Traffic Insurance and Motor Vehicle Insurance.
1. Compulsory Traffic Insurances in Turkey, are the insurances that guarantee the damages caused by the vehicles to the other vehicle.
2. Motor Vehicle Insurance also insures people’s vehicles, as they are optional and complementary to the guarantees of traffic insurance.
Housing Insurances; Insurances under this heading are Compulsory Earthquake Insurance and Housing Insurance.
With the Compulsory Earthquake Insurance (Dask), damages that may occur in adverse situations after an earthquake are covered within the scope of the specified guarantees. Economic shocks can be prevented with this insurance, which was acquired as a result of the activities carried out by the Natural Catastrophe Insurance Pool in order to guarantee the material dimension of the damages caused by the earthquake to a certain extent. To get an offer on this subject, you can contact our customer service with your Title Deed, your ID information, the full address of the flat to be made, the gross square meter of the flat to be made, the year of construction and the number of floors of your building.
Housing insurance is a type of insurance that protects your home from damages that may occur due to fire, earthquake, hail, flood, and theft within the coverage limits of the policy. It is also known as home insurance and is optional. In addition, you can insure against such situations by specifying the average cost of your belongings in your home in the policy. You can get an offer by contacting our customer service with the title deed, your ID information, the full address of the flat to be made, the gross square meter of the flat to be made, the year of construction, the number of floors of your building and the average price of the items in your residence.
1. Private Health Insurance; is a type of insurance that covers the health expenses incurred in cases such as illness or accident. In fact, Private Insurance can be summarized with another definition as receiving health services from contracted or non-contracted private hospitals under specified conditions according to our budget. In other words, we can define it as transferring your health risk results to insurance companies in return for a certain risk premium (payment). Private Health Insurance is a necessity rather than a luxury, especially today, due to the serious increase in the costs of the treatment process and the difficulty of accessing health services. There is no obligation to be covered by SSI for Private Health Insurances made for a period of 1 year. If you want to get an offer for insurance, you can contact our customer service with your ID number and date of birth :)
2. Complementary Health Insurance; It is a policy that provides insured persons affiliated with the Social Security Institution to receive examination, analysis and treatment services at private hospitals with SGK agreement without paying an extra fee. As we all know, the health service provided by SGK in all private hospitals may not cover the cost. In this part, Complementary Health Insurance is a policy that completes the cost covered by SSI in both outpatient and inpatient treatment services. In this way, you can prepare yourself and your loved ones for a safer future. If you want to get an offer on this subject, you can contact our customer service with your ID number and date of birth :)
Life Insurances; Insurances under this heading are Life Insurance and Personal Accident Insurance.
3. Life Insurance; It ensures that 100% of the coverage limit in the policy is paid to the legal heirs in case of death as a result of accident, illness or any disease. If the person is permanently disabled as a result of an accident or illness, the person is paid from the coverage in the policy according to the disability rate. If you want to get a price offer you can contact our customer service by sharing your ID number and date of birth, as well as the guarantees you have requested and your limits :)
4. Personal Accident Insurance; It allows you to secure yourself and your family due to the risk of unexpected accidents. In case of death in any accident, it ensures that 100% of the coverage limit in the policy is paid to your legal heirs. If the person is permanently disabled as a result of any accident, the person is paid from the coverage in the policy according to the disability rate. In addition to the policy coverage, treatment costs coverage can be added, so that in the slightest accident you experience with this coverage, you can get reimbursement within the limit specified in the policy coverage. In addition, earthquake, flood, extreme sports and motorcycle accidents are also covered by the policy with additional surcharges in many companies. If you want to get an offer please contact our customer service by sharing your ID number and date of birth, as well as the guarantees you have requested and your limits :)
Apart from Health, Housing and Vehicle Insurances; Let's examine the insurances below;
1. Cell Phone Insurance; It is a type of insurance that covers damage to your phone as a result of unexpected adverse events. Within the policy, repair costs are paid in case of breakage, damage, liquid contact, voltage damages, damages occurring abroad and theft. Where necessary, an equivalent device is provided to the insurance holder. Coverage for what is covered by mobile phone insurance may vary depending on the insurance company. In this regard, it will be healthier to deal with the institution you purchased the phone from. It will be easier to determine the coverage limit according to the phone's features.
2. Pet Insurance; It is the coverage of all or some of the outpatient and inpatient treatments that you will have the insured pet receive at the veterinarian in case of unexpected illness or emergency, within the scope of the policy coverage. Coverage content varies according to the insurance company and insurance package you will purchase. If you would like to receive an offer on this subject, we recommend that you visit our website www.sigortapati.com. You can visit the website of Sigortapati.com and fill out the form on the main page and access the comparative price table. Thus, you can easily decide on the insurance offers that best suit your preferences.
3. Travel Health Insurance; Travel health insurance is a type of insurance that covers the possibilities such as an ordinary accident, health problem, loss of luggage, flight-journey cancellations or flight delays that we may face during international or domestic travels, within the assurance limits. Travel insurance is one of the compulsory insurances for visa applications, especially for international travels. When purchasing travel insurance, we recommend that you pay attention to the start and end date of your policy, the visa requirements of the country you will visit. If you want to get a price offer you can contact our customer service by sharing your ID number and date of birth, as well as your travel start and end date :)
4. Foreign Health Insurance; Foreign Health Insurance is an insurance that foreign nationals who are not Turkish citizens and want to obtain a residence permit in Turkey have to have. It is a compulsory type of health insurance with the law that came into force on 10 June 2016 for foreign nationals who want to apply for residence in Turkey. In other words, Residence Permit Insurance is also called residence permit health insurance. Foreign health insurance is a type of insurance that is compulsory for foreign nationals who will reside in Turkey for a minimum of 1 year or longer. If you want to get an offer on this subject, we recommend you to visit our website www.e-ikametsigorta.com. It is possible to have your foreign health insurance with wet signature and data matrix in just 3 steps and 3 minutes! You can visit our website for the best price offer and get free support from our customer representatives in your mother tongue.
Dear readers, this week we informed you on the topics ‘‘What is Insurance?’’ and ‘‘How Many Types of Insurance Are There in Turkey?’’ We will continue to share up-to-date information on insurance and residency processes.
As E-ikametsigorta.com, you can purchase your foreign health insurance, which will be valid for all residence application types, from our website, ONLINE, 24/7, quickly and very easily in 3 steps and you can instantly access your Policy / Policy Number.
As E-ikametsigorta.com, we always support you in your insurance purchasing processes as well as your post-purchase processes. Our customer service is happy to serve you 7 days a week, in 4 languages.
E-ikamet Insurance Team
Contact: +90 212 355 89 89
Address: Nispetiye Mah. Gazi Gucnar Sok. No:4 Floor:4 Office No:10 Beşiktaş, Istanbul
Important note; Carry out all your residence procedures yourself at https://e-ikamet.goc.gov.tr/, the official website of the Republic of Turkey. Avoid sharing your personal information with third parties and intermediaries. Do not make your residence application outside of this site.
Tags:страхование проживания;иностранное медицинское страхование;страхование для иностранцев;медицинская страховка для вида на жительство в Турции;страхование проживания. страхование вида на жительство; Иностранное медицинское страхование; Страхование для иностранцев; Медицинская страховка для вида на жительство в Турции; Страхование проживания; страховка для внж в турции ;e-ikamet.goc.gov.tr ; медицинская страховка иностранца.: Insurance for Residence , Foreign Health Insurance; Insurance for Foreigners , Health insurance for residence permit in Turkey , Residence Insurance , страховка длявнж в турции , www.e-ikamet.goc.gov.tr , Foreigner Health Insurance , İkamet insurance , Yabancı Sağlık Sigortası , Yabancı Sigorta, Oturum İzin Sigorta , Göç İdaresi Sigorta , E-İkamet Başvuru Sigortası , İkamet Sağlık Sigortası , İkamet Sigorta , Turkish Citizenship , Ankara Sigorta , Türk Nippon Sigorta , Sompo Japan Sigorta , Arex Sigorta , Groupama Sigorta , Demir Sigorta , İkamet için Sigorta , İkamet Başvuru Sigortası , İkamet Sigortası, ikamet sigortası