What is Studying - Internship Residence Permit

Important Notice: The explanations are for informational purposes only and you can access current and detailed information at

Adults above 18 years of age that will study in a higher education institution seated in Turkey or foreign nationals that will study at primary or secondary schools although their family do not reside in Turkey may get a residence permit during the term of prospective education.

Foreign nationals that wish to get a residence permit for studying must enrol with the relevant educational institution, apply, together with the registration certificates and instruments, to the Turkish representation office in the country they reside or are a citizen of, and enter in the country based on a studying visa.

Foreign nationals that enter in the country based on a studying visa apply to the relevant institution seated in the province of residence during the validity term of the visa, and ask for a residence permit issued. A residence permit valid during the term of studying will be issued for the applicant foreign nationals.


Online Payment and Instant Policy

Health Insurance For Foreigners First and Only Online Policy Vendor Buy Now
2987 reviews